Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Try again.....This time for real!

Well, here it is the end of November and this is only my second post...  When I initially started this I thought I would be able to carve out sometime everyday (or at least a couple of days) to update my family and friends with the goings on in Wyoming, recipes and crafts that I have tried and enjoyed.  Didn't quite work out that way, life happens...

NOW, for the month of December I am going to TRY and post ideas that I have for easy home made Christmas gifts and decorations, family gifts, group gifts (for offices), and the dreaded White Elephant(Because no one wants the mens body wash set with the super scrubber.) I also have some ideas regarding gifts for the hard to buy for child or teen... :-)

Check back over the weekend and throughout the month to see what's going on...

Make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment